Thorough.. as in Scott Thorough


Have You Seen Scott Thorough?

I have not seen duke in a minute. Yeah I know I still say "B", but duke never left the set neither nahmean?

If you need catchings upsings, Scott Thorough is one of the brilliant producer minds in the Nuclear Family ensemble. Aside from co-producing and remixing a slew of bangers for the likes of Baje One, Cool Calm Pete and Core Rhythm he is also part of the pop duo The Boys and Girls Club.

He is a diversely talented and extremely creative producer/musician/songwriter/vocalist. I was fortunate enough to have him volunteer his talents to a remix of "On The Map" off The Breaking. If I were my own lable, (ahem) I'd release "On The Map" the real way on vinyl with a b-side.

enter my dream B-side,.. good lookin Scott...



The spirit of Brooklyn be with you...

No comments: